Sunday, July 7, 2013

My first blog!

Now that I'm 13 I can have my own blog.  Here are some posts from my old blog under my Mom's account:

  I have had an amazing month! On the 13th, we got robbed! I was pretty freaked out. I still am a little. Its hard for me to go into the basement by myself. I'm afraid that someone or something will jump out and grab me. CREEPY!!!!!
 On the 26th, my great-grandfather died. :-(  When I found out, I couldn't stop crying. At least he is in a Better Place.  :-)  "Love you,Grandpa!"
 On Tuesday and Thursday of this week, I have been sick and had to stay home from school. GGGRRR!!! Because of the assignments I missed, my grades went down! ):-(
 I think that sums it up for now.
January 31, 2013

I finally got a blog!  Yay me!

This is a perfect day because something very crazy happened.  How to start?  Well, I went to Target with my Mom and I got a movie I really wanted with my Christmas money.  When I got home I found out that it was scratched... and it wasn't from my siblings.  I was very upset.

So my Grandma took me back to Target and we tried to exchange it.  They said no because it was opened, so we went to the Target at Tempe Marketplace and they did not make a hissy fit about it, exchanged it for another movie, and it was $15 dollars and they let it slide for $5.  So sweet.  So yeah.
 

The End :)

December 28, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment